is widely known that employing Pyrofoil for Curie point pyrolysis was invented
by JAI and has become a global standard for Curie Point Pyrolyzer. JHP-5 can
analyze 0.5 mg sample (easily weighed) with high reproducibility and is
essential for polymer and rubber characterization, in the field of geology,
agriculture and forensic sciences.
• It can be used for a wide sample range, from µg to 0.5 mg.
• Inert pipeline and concept of low dead volume are introduced.
• Oven temperature can be set to 400°C, resulting in high sensitive analysis,
even for high b. p. components.
• Sample tube can be easily changed; plus, double stage pyrolysis can be
| JPS-900 Automated Model Outline
Up to 40 samples in the Pyrofoils can
be loaded onto the Pyrofoil magazine. Major labor
savings of routine analysis are provided.
• Forty (40) sample capacity.
• Oven temperature adjustable to 400°C.
• Routine analysis can be performed with labor saving
• Due to the pyrofoil system, samples, i.e. vulcanized
rubber, can be weighted accurately resulting in highly
reproducible quantitative analysis.
• Both solid and liquid samples can be analyzed
• Any commercial GC can be interfaced.
| JHI-07 Outline
World First, Most Versatile Hybrid Pyrolyzer
Curie point pyrolysis and furnace pyrolysis are both in one system now.
‧Multi temperature pyrolysis
‧EGA (Evolved Gas Analysis)
‧Reanalysis with adsorption set
‧Curie Point Pyrolsis using Pyrofoil has an ‧established reputation
‧Easily replaceable module prevents cross contamination in chamber
‧Single button operation to select 4 pyrolysis modes
‧Optional adsorption set enables to reanalyze the sample
‧Micro syringe injection without dismantling probe
‧Optional Column lnlet Cooler to trap low-molecular gas samples at the column inlet